Peak Properties has an amazing job opportunity for the right person. We are an established, locally women owned business that manages a small assortment of hand selected, beautiful homes in Big Sky.
This job is the perfect job for someone who:
· Loves being able to multitask and likes variety
· Enjoys meeting up with the cleaning team each morning to prepare them for the day
· Is friendly, professional, well-spoken and comfortable greeting the guests at their arrival to ensure they have everything they need for their stay
· Super organized, pays attention to the details & has fun with the hustle!
· Likes being out and about and not tied to a desk
You would be responsible for managing the cleaning crew (staff of 6 or so), inventorying supplies, greeting guests and ensuring the homes are ready for new arrivals and properly taken care of.
If you do have property or housekeeping management experience that is a plus, however…
No experience is needed or required for this position. More important is the right personality and qualities mentioned above.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays with other days flexible. Typical hours are 830-430 during the day.
Full time / year round
Company vehicle while working